Digitalism - I Love You Dude Full Album Download
Saturday, July 2, 2011
3:54 AM
Labels: digitalism i love you dude album , digitalism i love you dude full album download
Labels: digitalism i love you dude album , digitalism i love you dude full album download
Digitalism - I Love You Dude Full Album Download. In just a matter of days, German electronic duo Digitalism will be releasing their second studio album I Love You, Dude. The album is their follow-up to the duo’s debut album Idealism, which was released in 2007. We’ve already been given a taste of the album with the tracks “Blitz,” “Forrest Gump,” “Miami Showdown,” and “2 Hearts,” but now we have the full album stream of I Love You, Dude for your listening pleasure. You can listen to the full album, which is out on June 21st, here.
Feel free to download this album over here:

Inside the Album:
Artist: Digitalism
Album: I Love You, Dude
Released: 2011
Style: Indietronic
Format: MP3 320Kbps
Size: 85 Mb
Tracklist:
01 – Stratosphere
02 – 2 Hearts
03 – Circles
04 – Blitz
05 – Forrest Gump
06 – Reeperbahn
07 – Antibiotics
08 – Just Gazin’
09 – Miami Showdown
10 – Encore
Feel free to download this album over here:
Inside the Album:
Artist: Digitalism
Album: I Love You, Dude
Released: 2011
Style: Indietronic
Format: MP3 320Kbps
Size: 85 Mb
Tracklist:
01 – Stratosphere
02 – 2 Hearts
03 – Circles
04 – Blitz
05 – Forrest Gump
06 – Reeperbahn
07 – Antibiotics
08 – Just Gazin’
09 – Miami Showdown
10 – Encore
0 Response to "Digitalism - I Love You Dude Full Album Download"
Post a Comment